Salt Spring Golf and Country Club
A beautiful nine hole golf course of gently rolling fairways, water features and challenging greens awaits you. Centrally located on Lower Ganges Road, the Club offers a full service pro shop, rentals, driving range, carts, restaurant and bar.
First established in 1928, our course has evolved into challenging 9 holes of golf featuring two par 5 holes, two par 3 holes with the remainder being par 4’s. The variety of lengths, accompanied by the gentle rolling terrain leads to a variety of different golf shots.
Sand traps, hazards and out of bounds are strategically placed throughout the course. The smaller than average greens on the course will challenge even the advanced players to create precision golf shots.
Played by many and enjoyed by all, we invite you to give us a call and come play our hidden jewel
- Driving range
- Practice green
- Fully licensed restaurant
- Rentals available for clubs and electric power carts
- Lessons available from Steve Marleau (CPGA)
- Pro Shop – fully stocked, footwear, clubs, clothing, accessories …
- A single indoor tennis court managed and operated by the Salt Spring Tennis Association