Hedgerow House, a Gulf Island Inn
– In village of Ganges and walking distance to all village amenities
– Spacious elegant rooms with modern en suite bathrooms, decks, patios, fireplaces and luxury linens
– Locally sourced full breakfasts included
– In house Yoga and Massage studio as well as Hot Tub and Infra Red Sauna
– Delightful gardens for lounging or just to smell the flowers !
– Eco conscious with solar systems, electric vehicle charging station, rainwater harvesting and own vegetable gardens
In the heart of Ganges Village, Hedgerow House is a boutique style Bed & Breakfast. This Gulf Island Inn is tucked away from the hum of the village centre, yet within easy walking distance of art galleries, restaurants, and the renowned Salt Spring Saturday Market. The hosts Peter and Jayne Lloyd-Jones invite you to this private oasis,created for guests who enjoy understated luxury as they soak up the island’s peace and tranquility.
Whether you choose the Garden Room with fire place, private entrance and patio, the Balcony Room with a fireplace its private deck or the Studio Room with armchair and writers nook, you will find a secluded retreat. Each room offers luxurious en suite bathrooms with heated floors, fine Egyptian cotton bed linens, fluffy towels and robes. Flat screen TV and DVD player and I-pod docks. Look forward to breakfasts that indulge you with fresh local ingredients. ,Pergolas and porches offer secluded spots in the garden for quiet reading or doing nothing at all – island style.
Low season rates starting at $120 per night (February – April)
Shoulder season rates starting at $160 per night (May + October)
High season rates starting at $180 per night (June – September )
Enjoy some island wellness by taking a yoga class or have a massage in our in-house studio and then why not relax in the hot tub or infrared sauna.
Hedgerow House is a green property and features solar hot water heating,locally sourced food ingredients and own kitchen garden,comprehensive recycling. Receive a $20 Pedal Power discount if you arrive by bike or public transport. In an effort to give back we donate 1% of our sales revenue to the Salt Spring Conservancy.
Feel the spirit of the island while you rest, meditate, walk the trails and beaches or take advantage of the many activities.