List Your Accommodation
If you are already a member and would like to RENEW your membership – Log into your Member Profile page and renew using the Renew button.
Become a Member and List your Accommodation
When you join SSAG (that’s us – the Salt SpringAccommodation Group) you will be able to list your accommodation on this website. We have over 60,000 visitors per year to our website specifically looking for Salt Spring Accommodation.
For just $100 (2019 only) your membership includes:
- A listing of your property on our website with book now button and availability function – viewed by over 60,000 unique visitors a year, loaded with up to date SSI Business and Events information. An important island resource for potential guests. It is THE accommodation website for guests coming to Salt Spring Island! and you pay no commission for bookings !
- One FREE Guest Directory for your establishment that is burgeoning with information for your guests. It lists emergency contact info, annual events, and has a spot for your contact information, – saving you time explaining and making recommendations to your guests. The Directory provides guests with everything from restaurant menus, realtors, shopping, wedding, health and wellness, transportation and outdoor adventure businesses. The same businesses can be found in our online directory.
- Our regular newsletter keeping you updated on our membership activities and ongoing benefits like cluster advertising, discounts, SSAG socials and events, liaisons with the Chamber of Commerce and Tourist information center and other annual Community events.
- Annual SSAG Directory Pick up Party where you get to meet the business people who advertise with us and other SSAG members, while picking up your directory (usually mid May)
- Discounts with Area Businesses:
Country Grocer (15% discount cards on BnB groceries),
Salt Spring Pet Friendly Website (50% off 1st yr of advertising)
- Zodiac Whale Watching Tours (join an open booked tour)
Vintage Hot Tubs (10% discount on tubs and supplies)
- Social Events -Wine Tasting, Boat Cruises and Pot luck socials to meet other members and share business resources and ideas
- SSAG donates a bursary every year to a GISS student who is planning to go into hospitality
- Opportunity to join our active Board which has your best interests in mind. A great way to contribute and know the issues we face!
For more information about joining SSAG please contact Peter Hannah firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Seewald email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Membership is non-refundable. No refunds will be given for partial years or if your business closes during the year of membership.
- SSAG reserves the right to refuse membership.
- SSAG reserves the right to edit and amend listings if necessary.
- You are responsible to keep your SAG website listing up to date and can have up to 15 accurate and good quality photos.
- SSAG is not responsible for any effect or loss regarding your business related or not related to your listing on our website.
- SSAG is a volunteer organization and we request that members are respectful and professional in their communication with board members and other volunteers.
We welcome all new members to our fun and joyful group!